Welcome 2nd Grade Families!!!

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 12.17.06 PM

Wow!  What an incredible summer we have had!  They say that time flies when you are having fun, and this summer sure has flown by!  I have been getting back into “back to school” mode, and am getting super excited about this year!  We have such a great class, and I have lots of fun new ideas for this year!  I can’t wait to start learning and exploring new things, with all of you!

You should receive a back to school letter from me in the next week.  Included are a few forms that need to be filled out.  Please make sure that I have the transportation form, by the first day.  I want to make sure that we all get home safely!  The others can be returned as soon as you have time to fill them out!  I can’t wait to get to know all of the wonderful families in our second grade classroom!

As always, if you ever have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me.  I will be in and out of school in the next couple of weeks (sometimes early mornings and late nights), so it is best to reach me via email, until school starts.  I will be checking it regularly, and usually return emails promptly, so if you don’t hear from me, I probably didn’t receive it.  We have switched over to a new email system that is still learning what is “junk”, so don’t hesitate to try and contact me again, if you don’t hear from me.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the last couple of weeks of summer!  I can’t wait to hear all about them!