Meet Mrs. Prive

Hello my friends!

My name is Mrs. Prive, and I am so excited to meet you! I will be your “remote” Second grade teacher this year!  My husband and I live here in New Boston with our two children and two pups!  I have been teaching for 16 years now!  Wow, that sounds like a lot, but each year is a new adventure, and I have yet to have two years that look alike!  I am so excited to get started on OUR adventure!

I love to learn, and am excited to help you find your love of learning, too!  My goal this year is to help you reach heights that even you didn’t think were possible.  I hope you are as excited as I am!  This summer, I spent a lot of time learning about Seesaw, and remote learning!  I also learned how to tie dye!  We had a lot of fun, and turned our fingers all sorts of different colors!

Although our summer looked a little different than usual, we still had some fun adventures to Burlington, VT, North Conway, Newfound and Echo Lakes, and lots of trips to the coast of Maine.  We also had a fun trip to LEGOland in Goshen, NY.  We had so much fun riding roller coasters, and exploring some amazing LEGO designs.  We love to explore new places!  One of our favorite things to do, is to hope in the car in the afternoon, and spend the late afternoon/evening at the beach!

Well, I hope you have learned a little bit about me, and I am SOOOOO eager to learn all about YOU!  I hope you have a great rest of the summer, and I will see you all soon!

Love,

Mrs. Prive